Welcome to the NHS Highland Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) pages.
This site is intended to provide information on COPD and the services offered by NHS Highland to both the public and medical staff.
- What is COPD describes what the term means, the basic symptoms and provides links to other useful sites.
- What is management and treatment for COPD takes you to pages which describe what patients can expect at each stage of their treatment process.
- Living with COPD includes all the relevant self management information.
- Services and Local Support gives contact details for COPD services.
- Training and Education is aimed at health care professionals and details courses and other educational resources for health care professionals.
- The quick link to patient information leaflets takes you to the various information leaflets produced by NHS Highland and a list of other leaflets available and how to access these.
- Frequently asked question hopefully provides you with a quick link to the those important answers.