Comment on Our Services
Let us know what you think about services
- Tell us if you have any concerns or comments about the services we provide please contact us
- If you have a complaint raise with the relevant health professional or local manager and hopefully we can work together to resolve this. If you wish to make a formal complaint click here for how to do this
- If you are involved in a local patient group, community group, or other organisation, let us know about your group so that we can discuss our services with your group when they affect it. If your group has any ideas, comments or concerns they would like to share with us, please get in touch.
- Please fill in any surveys you are given about services.
- If you have a complaint about a social care service, contact your local social work department.
South East Highland Regional Office NHS Highland
Phone: 01463 717123
Fax: 01463 235189